Ortofon Pro S OM Single Cartridge
OM Pro S entry-level cartridgeNew DJ? This entry-level cartridge is perfect for newcomers on the DJ scene who want to start off with decent, but not too expensive equipment.
The Pro S has a spherical diamond stylus which minimizes scratching and a solid cantilever which can survive hectic activity at the turntable.
No matter what the application, the Pro S provides remarkable versatility for virtually any setting.
The sound quality is absolutely not to worry about.
The Pro S is a consistent performer and a fine all-arounder!
OM Pro S technical data
- Stylus Type Spherical
- Tracking Force 4.0 g (40 mN)
- Output Voltage 5 mV
- Frequency Range 20-18.000 Hz
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-18.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 70 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 7 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical
- Stylus tip radius - R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended - 4 g
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
- OM cartridge weight - 5,0 g
- OM pre-mounted on SH-4 weight incl. screws - 14,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - Pro S
For information about set-up and alignment, stylus care and lifetime, break-in time, troubleshooting check out our DJ FAQ.