Korg nanoKONTROL2 (White)
nanoKONTROL2 - WhiteProduct Highlights:
- Low-profile, multi-function control surface
- New track select and marker advance parameters
- Supports numerous software titles including major DAW programs
In a body proportioned to fit perfectly in front of your laptop computer, the nanoKONTROL2 provides eight channels of the controllers you need to control your music software. The nanoKONTROL2 also features a dedicated transport control section. The buttons have been carefully selected to be useful with your software, ensuring simple and intuitive control. Many software titles – including major DAW programs – are supported, dramatically reducing the need to make complicated connection settings.
Complete control for your DAW or software synthesizer
A knob, fader, and three switches are provided for each of the eight channels, respectively assigned to pan, volume, and solo/mute/record. This arrangement is a real convenience when recording automation for multiple channels. There's also a marker button, making it easy to assign marks at important points in your song for more efficient recording and song production. When using a software synthesizer, you can assign parameters to the desired controllers for easy control. For example you could use the faders to control the ADSR of an envelope generator, and use the knobs to control the filter's cutoff frequency and resonance, etc.
Korg Kontrol Editor software
The nanoKONTROL2 works with the "Korg Kontrol Editor" software – available free on the Korg website. Load it into your computer, and use it to make detailed customized settings. For example, the minimum and maximum values for each control change message can be specified.
USB power for an uncluttered setup
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKEY2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
Apple iPad Compatibility*
Enjoy nanoSERIES2 MIDI control of your iPad Music apps! Korg nanoSERIES2 controllers can now be used with the iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, providing MIDI control using the Apple Core MIDI features. Apple iOS 4.2.1 is supported, and the app needs to support Core MIDI. If you are using multiple nanoSERIES2 controllers, or plan to use a single nanoSERIES2 for an extended period of time, please use a powered USB hub.
- 8 knobs
- 8 sliders
- 24 buttons
- Transport buttons: REW/FF/STOP/PLAY/REC
- CYCLE button
- MARKER button
- TRACK button
- Avid Pro Tools/Apple Logic, GarageBand/MOTU Digital Performer/Steinberg Cubase/Ableton Live/Cakewalk
- Software that can be controlled by control change message
- USB bus power
- USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Size (W x D x H) 12.80 x 3.27 x 1.18 inches
- Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- Accessories: USB cable
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with PowerPC supported
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit), Microsoft Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista/7 (Intel USB chipset recommended)
*This product uses applied technology from ART Teknika's CONSOLE.
*Mac, the Mac logo and the Audio Units logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*The "Built for Mac OS X" graphic is trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., used under license.
*Windows XP/Vista/7 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
*All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
*Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.