Ortofon Omega 1e OM Single Cartridge
Ortofon OMEGA 1e moving magnet cartridge
The Omega is a standard-mount cartridge for true high-fidelity sound reproduction.
It's a perfect match for standard USB turntables, fits a wide range of modern and vintage turntables. Omega uses a standard elliptical diamond and is a very reliable cartridge with a characteristic for Ortofon accurate sound.
The Omega provides upgraded sound quality in a cost-effective package.
Ortofon OMEGA Technical data
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec - 4 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency response - 20-21.000 Hz
- Stylus type - Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 µm
- Tracking force range - 1,5-2,0 g (15-20 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 1,75 g (17,5 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 450 mH
- Recommended load resistanc - 47 kOhm
- Cartridge weight - 5 g (additional weight incl.