Novation Launchkey Mini MK3
Novation Launchkey Mini MK3
Made to move
Launchkey Mini is our most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live – and it’ll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini’s intuitive Ableton control, creative arpeggiator, Fixed Chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
Deep and intuitive Ableton Live control
Including device macro control, track select, record, capture MIDI, clip and scene launch, stop/mute/solo, volume, pans and sends.
Easy to use but deeply controllable: change rhythm, beat, pattern, octave, gate and more.
Fixed Chord mode
Play a chord with one finger - assign a fixed chord shape to the keys and it’ll transpose as you move up and down the keyboard.
Take Launchkey Mini anywhere, send arps and program changes to your hardware synths, or add keys to your groovebox directly over MIDI.
Our finest mini keymech to date, 16 velocity-sensitive RGB, eight rotary controls, pitch and mod touch strips, and sustain input.
Novation hardware owners get exclusive access to Sound Collective, bringing new, free content from our plug-in partners every couple of months.
Ableton Live Lite in the box
Giving you everything you need to start making tracks right away.
Included sounds, instruments and effects
Two months of Splice Sounds, AAS Session Bundle, Softube Time & Tone, exclusive Spitfire Audio LABS – Expressive Strings instrument, Klevgrand DAW Casette and R0Verb, and access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation or Focusrite hardware.
Logic, Reason or HUI
Launchkey Mini also has excellent integrations with Logic and Reason, as well as any HUI compatible DAW.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 25 Minikeys
- 1 x Touch Strip for Pitch-bench with centre zero
- 1 x Touch Strip for Modulation
- 8 x Knobs
- 16 RGB Backlit, Velocity Sensitive Pads
- Transpose Buttons
- Octave Up/Down Buttons (with Preset function as shift)
- Play and Record Buttons
- Arp, Fixed Chord Buttons
- Stop/Solo/Mute Button
- Scene Launch Button
- 3.5mm TRS MIDI Type A jack socket for MIDI Out (MIDI din break-out cables NOT included)
- USB Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- Midi Channel Selection
- Capture MIDI function
- Tracks function
- Scene Down function
- Scene Up function
- Ableton Live 10 Lite is included
- If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchkey Mini. Launchkey Mini will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Logic script, Reason script; all other DAWs through HUI i.e. Protools, Reaper, Studio One.
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included
- 330mm length x 172mm depth x 31mm (40mm including knob-caps) height