Korg volca Modular - Micro Modular Synthesizer
Micro Modular Synthesizer
A semi-modular analog synthesizer that makes modular synthesis more accessible and understandable than ever before.
Creating new sounds that don’t exist in the outside world is an unending dream which has continued since the birth of electronic musical instruments. This dream has evolved and expanded throughout the development of new and unique music production devices.
The popularity of modular synthesizers around the world has generated new excitement and interest in the so-called "West Coast style" of synthesis that deviates from traditional synthesis norms.
The compact body of this volca synth features eight modules and 50 patch points. While learning the basics of a modular synth, you can use popular features of the volca synthesizer line to control a unique and different flavor of analog sounds.
- Multi touch Keyboard / Step key
- Type: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 3
- Structure: 2 VCO (Triangle), 2 EG, 2 LPG, digital effect
- Number of parts: 1
- Number of Steps: 16
- Number of Recording Patterns: 8
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync: Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V), Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- Control In: CV-IN jack (TRS mini phone jack)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply: AA alkaline battery ×6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6 or AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- Included Items: AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation), Sync cable, Pin cable for patching 1 set, Module reference sheet
- Accessories (sold separately): AC adapter (KA-350), SEQUENZ CB-4VOLCA hard shell case, SEQUENZ CC-VOLCA soft shell case, SQ-CABLE-6 sync cale
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 193 × 115 × 39 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.54 inches
- Weight 377 g / 0.83 lbs (Excluding batteries)