Korg nanoKONTROL Studio
nanoKONTROL StudioMobile MIDI Controller
The perfect size for intuitively controlling your music. A physical MIDI controller that you can use via USB or wirelessly.
The nanoKONTROL Studio provides transport keys and a mixer section, giving you stress-free control of your DAW or DJ software. It is battery operated and can connect wirelessly with your iPhone/iPad or Mac/Windows. It’s a light-weight, compact mobile MIDI controller that lets you create music more intuitively than ever.
A compact physical MIDI controller that’s ideal for mobile or desktop uses.
Smaller than a letter-sized sheet of paper, the nanoKONTROL Studio is designed for thinness. It’s the perfect size to easily carry in a bag and use with your computer. In spite of its compact size, its controllers provide generous power and a solid feel, making it a convenient and versatile MIDI controller.
USB and wireless for more music production freedom.
The nanoKONTROL Studio can connect not only via USB but also wirelessly. It can easily connect to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget and Apple GarageBand, or to your Mac/Windows music production software. Freed from annoying cables, you can set up your equipment easily and efficiently. Due to careful tuning, you can enjoy low latency and high stability.
Refined and stylish design
The simple, refined, and stylish design features illumination with beautiful white LEDs. The design has been modernized to use alongside new devices such as your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
A full array of controllers that cover everything from DAW control to DJ performance.
You have the all controllers you need to operate your DAW: sliders that feature generous spacing and stroke, plus a convenient jog wheel. Whether you’re controlling your DAW and plug-ins, or putting on a performance, the nanoKONTROL Studio provides everything you need in any situation.
The nanoKONTROL is compatible with any software that supports MIDI input, including KORG Gadget, Logic, GarageBand, Live, Reason, Cubase, Studio One, FL Studio, Sonar, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, and Traktor.
A lavish bundle of powerful music software is included free of charge.
The nanoKONTROL Studio comes with the incredible “KORG Software Bundle” that lets you start enjoying popular music software right away. Whether you’re on mobile or laptop, you can start creating music as soon as you purchase this unit.
The sounds and functionality of “iPad / iPhone apps” can be expanded by connecting them to a nano Studio series unit.
More info at Korg
- 8 knobs, 8 siders, 32 buttons ([Mute/Solo/Rec/Select] x 8)
- Transport buttons (Beginning / Stop / Play / Rec / Rew / FF), Track (< / >), Cycle, Marker (Set / < / >), Scene
- USB jack (micro B type)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- USB bus power (when connected via USB)
- Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries)
- * Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
- Less than 500mA
- 278 mm x 160 mm x 33 mm / 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
- 471 g / 1.04 lbs. (without batteries)
- USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation
iOS Wireless Connection
- iOS - iPad/iPhone that supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installe
- Models - iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S,iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad fourth generation, iPad Third generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPod touch sixth generation, iPod touch fifth generation
- OS - Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed
- Models - MacBook (Early 2015 or later), MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later), MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later), Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later), iMac (Late 2012 or later), Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
- OS - MacOS 10.8 10.9 Mavericks or later
- OS - Operating system: Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit/64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
Windows USB Connection
- OS - Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit)
* We do not guarantee that the unit will work with every computer that meets these requirements.
* iPad, iPad Air, and iPad mini are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. GarageBand is trademark of Apple Inc.。
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.