Kenton SYNC-5 - 1 into 5 DIN Sync box (NOT MIDI)
1 DIN Sync In to 5 DIN Sync Outs
Receives DIN Sync data (sometimes called Sync-24) from a single source (e.g. sequencer or drum machine) and produces identical copies at the 5 DIN Sync Output sockets. These can then be connected to the SYNC IN sockets of other devices which require DIN Sync signals sent to them.
High quality Kenton Active DIN Sync Splitter box. Powered from a mains adaptor (wall wart) so you can fit and forget. Each DIN Sync output socket can drive at least 2 Sync inputs (if used with a splitter cable).
DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
Power indicator light (flashes with sync signal)
9V switch mode power supply included.
Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
Attractively finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
Please note this is NOT a MIDI product - NEITHER THE INPUT NOR THE OUTPUTS ARE MIDI
- Power: Requires 9V regulated or unregulated at 10mA, 2.1mm DC plug (centre positive)
- Dimensions: 100mm x 50mm x 35mm
- Weight: 600g including power supply
- In/Out: 1 x DIN Sync In, 5 x DIN Sync Out
- Power Supply: Energy efficient switch-mode power supply included with unit.
Please refer to the manual for more details