Kenton MERGE-4 - 4 in to 2 out MIDI merge box
Merges the data from up to four separate MIDI sources (e.g. Master keyboards or controllers) into a single MIDI data stream which appears at both of the MIDI out sockets. Merges all MIDI data including MIDI Clock, MIDI time code and SysEx (see the manual for merging rules).
4 opto-isolated MIDI Ins
2 MIDI Outs.
Powered from a mains power supply (wall wart) so you can fit and forget.
* Supplied with U.S. Plug power supply.
Attractively finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
Dimensions: 110mm x 80mm x 35mm
Weight: 700g including power supply
- Power: 9V DC (regulated or unregulated) – never apply more than 12V (never use an unregulated supply greater than 9V as unregulated supplies typically give a higher output than shown)
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x 32 mm
- Weight: 150g (excluding power supply)
- MIDI: 4 x In, 2 x Out (both deliver the same data)
- Power Supply: 9V switch mode power supply supplied with unit.
- Supplied with U.S. Plug power supply (Input: 100-240Vac / Output 9V DC 550mA).
- 4 x opto isolated MIDI IN
- 2 x MIDI OUT (both carry the same MIDI data
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
- Power indicator light
- Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
For any further information please refer to the manual