DELPTRONICS LDB-2e Analog Drums Eurorack Module
The LDB-2e “Little Drummer Boy” analog drums eurorack module has eight drum voices in only 6HP!
The LDB-2e is an update to our popular LDB-1e module. It is only 2HP wider and now includes the the individual volume controls and output jacks of the old 6HP expansion module. The sounds are different too, so you don't have to sell your old module.
The LDB-2x expansion module is totally new and gives you knob and CV control of the pitch of every drum, and the decay of the kick and open hi-hat.
The module uses totally analog circuitry, not samples. Our goal was to recreate the warm sounds of the classic analog drum machines of the 80's, like the Roland TR-606 and TR-808. The circuitry of the LDB-2e uses the same principals as the classics and produces a very similar sound.
LDB-2e Analog Drums Module Features
- Eight Analog Drum Sounds
- Kick Drum
- Low Tom
- High Tom
- Wood Block
- Rim Shot
- Snare Drum
- Closed Hi-hat
- Open Hi-hat
- Individual outputs and volume knobs for Kick, Snare, Toms, and Hi-hats
- Volume knob for Wood Block and Rim Shot
- Mix output jack.
- Drums are removed from the mix when a patch cord is plugged into an individual output jack.
- Eight voice polyphony
- All drums can be played simultaneously
- Simultaneous open and closed hi-hat sounds like an accented closed hi-hat
- Connect it to any trigger, gate, envelope, or clock source
- Built-in gate to trigger converter
- A trigger or gate signal of any shape or duty cycle will trigger the drums.
- 6 HP wide, 40mm deep (skiff friendly)
- Draws 28mA +12V, 20ma -12V, does not require 5V