Brandnewnoise - Loopy Lou
WHAT IS IT A recording device with loop switch, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Brooklyn, NY
THE STORY We here at brandnewnoise quieted down, listened to your feedback from the original model, and came back from the drawing board with no other than Loopy Lou. Ready to take your beatboxing to the next level? Well here you go. Sing your favorite chorus, create some beat Jay-Z would tap a toe to or,a good old fashioned fart noise on a continuous loop. Go buck wild.
- 3.5 year-old whose first word was, “awesomeness”
- design-savvy friend who has almost everything
- teen destined to be the next Cut Chemist or Flying Lotus
- sound studio "secret weapon"
HOW IT WORKS
This voice recorder has turntable design for eyes, a shiny silver knob for pitch control, and a fancy looping switch. 1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the top. 2. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time. 2. Switch to the left for continuous play. 3. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording. 4. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points. Beware of jealous musician friends in the area.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- includes looping switch, pitch control knob, ⅛” output jack for headphones/ speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood