BAGGU - Fabric Mask Set - Tie - Fig (set of 3)
Fabric Mask Set - Tie - Fig (set of 3)
Help protect others and yourself. Our 3-pack of reusable face masks are machine washable and made from 100% Organic Quilter’s Cotton. We chose to use quilter’s cotton because its tight weave and thick thread are effective at blocking respiratory droplets while remaining breathable and comfortable to wear. With proper care, these masks can be used over and over again.
An adjustable strap and nose wire ensure a comfortable fit for most adults, and there is a pocket for a filter insert (not included).
For every pack of masks sold, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to organizations on a rotating basis. Currently, we’re contributing to the Black Voters Matter Fund, Center for Disaster Philanthropy, and Community Alliance with Family Farmers.
Be well, BAGGU loves you.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- One Size
- Adjustable nose wire
- Adjustable straps
- Double-layered construction
- Pocket for filter insert (not included)
- Ethically made in China
- Machine washable
Flat: 8 ½" W × 2 ¾" H Expanded: 8 ½" W × 6 ½" H Total strap length: 58’’
100% Organic Cotton
Machine wash, lay flat to dry.
Fabric Mask FAQ
- What kind of protection does this mask provide?
- A cloth mask is designed to block the wearer’s respiratory droplets produced by talking, sneezing, or coughing from getting on other people and surfaces. While these masks are not a medical product or certified by the FDA, they will provide a level of protection from particulates for the wearer.
- When should I wear a mask?
- The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering whenever you are in a community setting, especially in situations where you may be near other people. Cloth face coverings are an additional public health measure and does not replace social distancing, frequent hand washing, and other preventative actions.
- Why Kona Quilter’s Cotton?
- Rigorous testing of over 400 cloth masks by the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine found that double-layer masks constructed from heavyweight “quilter’s cotton” performed best at particulate filtration than other fabric types. Kona Cotton is a high thread count, heavyweight cotton that provides strong filtration without sacrificing breathability.
- How do I care for the mask?
- CDC guidelines state that masks should be routinely washed according to the frequency of use. When not in use, masks can be hung up by their straps or thrown directly in the wash.
- Will this fit on children?
- Our masks are designed to fit on as many face sizes as possible, but we have not fit-tested them on kids. Per CDC guidelines, cloth masks should not be placed on children under the age of 2.