Arturia DrumBrute - Analog Drum Machine
DrumBrute is an all-in-one analog drum machine designed with performance and in-depth sound editing at its heart. Give your music the analog impact it deserves!
Pure Analog Beats
Providing 17 distinct, fully analog drum and percussion instruments with an intuitive sequencer, massive connectivity, a two-mode Steiner-Parker filter, and dynamic performance controls, DrumBrute will take your beat production to the next level.
Create energetic and exciting drum beats with a single, user-friendly device. With its vast sonic potential and smooth workflow, DrumBrute meets and exceeds the expectations of demanding musicians. Bridging the gap between inspiration and technology, DrumBrute offers punchy analog drum sounds, advanced 64 step / 64 pattern sequencing possibilities and ultra-effective performance controls.
- 17 Pure analog drum sounds
All analog, all the time. Two flavors of kick drums, wide-ranging snare and clap settings, two hi-hats with separate tone and decay controls, and more. The DrumBrute offers a wider sound palette than any other analog drum machine on the market.
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps
Easily create your own patterns by using the STEP and ACCENT buttons or play them in real-time from the pads. The looper lets you instantly modify your beat and create real-time pattern effects, making this the perfect performance drum machine.
- 16 Songs
Make your own song by chaining up to sixteen patterns.
Swing can be global or per drum. This gives your music a feel and groove that will light up the dance floors.
Randomness can be applied to all instruments globally or to individual tracks. This ranges from adding small variations to change the feel, to huge variations generating crazy, random patterns for more experimental music.
- Output filter
The Steiner-Parker filter on the output allows you to create interesting sweeps and do on-the-fly tricks like dropping out the bass and emphasizing the highs, ready to kick in the low end at a moment’s notice.
- Sync to the world
DrumBrute can sync to external MIDI devices, vintage sequencers using DIN sync, modular synths with 1PPS clock and to a computer via USB. The DrumBrute is made to be the rhythm center of your production setup.
- Headphone outputs
3.5mm and 1/4” outputs allow you direct connection with any kind of headphone.
- Individual outputs
You can listen to and mix all your drums via the MIX output or you can remove them from the mix by connecting to the individual outs. This allows for external processing of each sound.
With USB, MIDI, and our trademark clock & DIN sync I/O, you can connect to almost any device on the market today.
- Power input
12V DC input powers the amazing sound of this drum machine. The strain-relief T-bar will prevent your DrumBrute’s power from accidentally disconnecting.
- 17 pure analog drum sounds
- Kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga low, tom hi, tom low, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, zap.
- Wide-range controls allow for many new and unique sounds.
- 2 different flavors of kick drums
- Our unique analog Reverse Cymbal
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Pattern effects
- Swing that can be global or per instrument
- Randomness per instrument for generating variations.
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Steiner Parker output filter with bypass
- Multiple sync options
- 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Individual audio outputs
- Headphone output with both 3.5mm and 1/4” jacks
- Create polyrhythms
- Each drum track can be a separate length.
- Box contents
- DrumBrute unit
- Power supply
- Size & weight
- Instrument size : 16.46 x 10.87 x 1.58 inches (418 x 276 x 40mm)
- Instrument weight : 5.69 lbs. (2.58 Kg)
More Sound Samples