Antimatter Audio Brain Seed
The Brain Seed is a realtime step recorder with many extras that packs as much fun and functionality as could be wedged behind a 4hp panel while keeping the interface as intuitive as possible!
- Record and playback up to 1000 steps
- Random voltage generator function
- Shift input to transpose sequences
- Automated recording via the ReSeed input
- Variable or fixed length modes
- Save function to keep your sequence on power down
- Optional 3-mode output Quantizer function
- Freeze input and Trigger output per step to create fun rhythmic variations
- Use as a digital S&H (no drift!), random generator, simple quantizer, note or modulation recorder, rhythm generator, or pseudo arpeggiator.
- Capture values from your keyboard (using a midi-CV interface), LFOs, chaos generators, noise, envelopes, DC offset knobs, or resample other sequencers!
To view a complete breakout of all the functions of the Brain Seed, please download the quick start guide
Here is a quick video example of a fun keyboard strumming patch that can created using the Brain Seed as the main component: