Polaroid Originals: OneStep 2 - White
OneStep 2 i-Type Camera White
The OneStep 2 is an analog instant camera for the modern era, blending classic design with contemporary style. It's inspired by Polaroid's original OneStep, but updated to create a simple, easy-to-use instant camera that works straight out of the box. It's got a high quality lens and a powerful flash to give you great photos every time, and its long-lasting rechargeable battery means you'll always be ready to shoot, whether you're on a brief excursion or a journey round the world.
Inspired by the original OneStep camera from 1977, the Polaroid OneStep 2 is an analog instant camera for the modern era. It takes a moment and turns it into something you can hold, something you can share, something real.
Always get your shot
The built-in strobe flash and high-quality 2ft to infinity lens make sure you always get a great picture. All you have to do is push the button.
Works with 600 Film
Works with i-type Film
- Dimensions: 150 mm (L) x 110 mm (W) x 95 mm (H)
- Weight: 460 grams / 1 lb (without film pack)
- Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses, coated
- Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter
- Lens: fixed focus lens / 0.6m — infinity
- Focal length: 106 mm
- Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
- Flash System: Vacuum discharge
- tube strobe
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery (1100mAh), rechargeable via USB
- Neck Strap and USB charging cable included