How to Use Your Breath to Change Your Life
By Andrew Smart ; Illustrated by Eric Nyquist
Harness the power of your breath to nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
For anyone in search of peace, clarity, and calm, Breathwork is an all-levels handbook of breathwork techniques—the practice of combining breathing exercises with meditation.
Decrease anxiety, foster energy, and build awareness using breathwork traditions.
- Covers foundational breathing techniques from a range of traditions—including Zen breathing, Somatic breathing, and Holotropic breathing
- Teaches simple-to-follow breathing exercises that you can do on your own
- Unintimidating and highly accessible to beginners
With practices for energy, healing, awareness, stress relief, and more, this all-levels guide gives you everything you need to find balance and clarity.
All you need is your breath to foster health and happiness.
- The perfect gift for anyone seeking simple self-care techniques to help for their mind, body, and spirit
- A useful skill to learn and pair with other mindfulness practices, such as meditation and yoga
- Great for readers who enjoyed The Little Book of Mindfulness by Patricia Collard, Calm by Michael Acton Smith, and The Healing Power of the Breath by Richard Brown
Size: 5 x 7
Age Range: Age Range: 3-5 years