GMBK Swedish Cloth "Lady Liberty and Duck Family" by Bite n’ Kiss
GMBK Swedish Dish Cloth "Lady Liberty and Duck Family" by Bite n’ Kiss
New York themed Swedish cloth design by Bite n' Kiss.
Swedish Cloths are made of wood pulp cellulose and cotton. The raw materials for manufacture are from 100% European sustainable sources.
- Swedish Cloths are ECO friendly. Why?
- Swedish Cloths are reusable
- Swedish Cloths are 100% Biodegradable
- Swedish Cloths are Compostable
- Swedish Cloths reduce landfill by replacing up to 17 rolls of conventional paper towels
Swedish Cloths are super absorbent. They are perfect for everyday use such as wiping counters, washing windows, absorbing spills on the floor and many other uses.
Swedish Cloths absorb 20x their own weight!
- Swedish Cloths can be washed in the top dishwasher rack
- Swedish Cloths can be washed in your laundry
- Swedish Cloths can be boiled
- Swedish Cloths can be microwaved
For longest life, air dry your Swedish Cloths, never tumble dry in the laundry.